Juggling Talk
Juggling Talk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Anthony Gatto's General Juggling Discussion Forum
 Juggling Topics
 Anthony's videos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JonyJ
Level 1

Israel
48 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  10:26:16  Show Profile  Visit JonyJ's Homepage  Send JonyJ an ICQ Message  Click to see JonyJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,
I'd like to buy Anthony's videos; TBTB series, GE series
Documentary etc.
Does anyone know where can I order/download them from?
Thanks.

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  10:37:24  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just watched TBTB III last night again. Great video. Here's links to the documentary and TBTB I and III (not sure where II is).
I bought and downloaded TBTB III somewhere, but don't remember where. I am sure someone might have better ideas as to where to buy the TBTB series possibly as a package or download.

Documentary:
You must be logged in to see this link.
TBTB III
TBTB I

Joe S.

Edited by - Joe Salter on 08/29/2012 10:37:57
Go to Top of Page

Mark Kolbusz
Level 5

USA
2076 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  13:27:41  Show Profile  Visit Mark Kolbusz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have TBTB I&II mint in package on VHS...collectors items. I have a copy of each that is for viewing as well

T.B.M.
Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  21:13:26  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Me too, Mark. But not in package.

Did TBTB I and II ever get released on DVD's? It'd be nice to have a combo set of them all.

I watched TBTB III and other Gatto Entertainment clips I have on a DVD while waiting for Hurricane Isaac to do it's thing. Then I went to bed depressed knowing that I am still working on 5 clubs :)

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

JonyJ
Level 1

Israel
48 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2012 :  06:38:30  Show Profile  Visit JonyJ's Homepage  Send JonyJ an ICQ Message  Click to see JonyJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the links Joe.
Any clue about where can i find the non-free Gatto Entertainment videos?

Edited by - JonyJ on 09/01/2012 06:38:51
Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2012 :  09:04:43  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No, problem. Not sure where those Gatto entertainment videos are. There used to be a webpage online for them. Can anybody else help JonyJ?

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

Kozo
Level 2

New Zealand
125 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2012 :  10:09:28  Show Profile  Visit Kozo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I found Gatto Entertainment 13 on Anthony's Trade Bit site. I'm also after some missing episodes. I don't have Gatto Entertainment 4, 12 and 14. And any other episodes thats been released after.

Kozo

Go to Top of Page

Ondřej Vitík
New/Lurker

2 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2015 :  11:43:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When most of this isn't sold anymore, wouldn't it be possible to upload them on YouTube (or start selling again)?
The current situation isn't good for anybody in my opinion. I would definitely like to watch them all.

Thank you for everything you can do in advance.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Juggling Talk © 2000-2005 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2