Juggling Talk
Juggling Talk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Chit Chat
 Just Chit Chat
 FORUM HISTORY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kozo
Level 2

New Zealand
125 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2012 :  07:30:18  Show Profile  Visit Kozo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I never 'Like' anything on Facebook unless it is followed by a comment. That's what makes these things great, You actually have to spend some time typing up a thoughtful comment.

Kozo

Go to Top of Page

Caio Stevanovich
Level 3

Brazil
868 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2012 :  10:00:45  Show Profile  Visit Caio Stevanovich's Homepage  Click to see Caio Stevanovich's MSN Messenger address Send Caio Stevanovich a Private Message  Reply with Quote
;)

============
Caio Cesar Stevanovich

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Historical Museum
New/Lurker

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2012 :  10:22:00  Show Profile  Visit Historical Museum's Homepage  Reply with Quote
unfortunate, if you must go . . .I just found you

Cheers,
Kim Coleman
Museum Director
Historical Museum of Juggling
Go to Top of Page

Dave Altman
Administrator

Georgia
621 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2012 :  10:28:54  Show Profile  Visit Dave Altman's Homepage Send Dave Altman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, we aren't gone, yet, Kim. ;o) There is about another three months to go. Feel free to ask Anthony questions, post, and look at older threads until then.

"A successful individual typically sets his next goal somewhat but not too much above his last achievement. In this way he steadily raises his level of aspiration." ~Kurt Lewin
Go to Top of Page

Historical Museum
New/Lurker

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2012 :  14:17:41  Show Profile  Visit Historical Museum's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you bet i will

Cheers,
Kim Coleman
Museum Director
Historical Museum of Juggling
Go to Top of Page

EricS
Level 1

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2012 :  17:15:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't been on in a while either, but needed to come back quick to say "Thank you!" to Anthony, Dave, and all the others here on the Forum for making it a wonderful place to come by. I will miss it, but I have been gone a while already (oddly enough, I have been juggling more, imagine that! :)

Congratulations on the new addition to the family, Anthony. We will wave to the Cirque tent in Downtown Disney when we visit in November (and will let you know if we get tix to see you this time 'round)!
Go to Top of Page

Arron S
Level 2

United Kingdom
125 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2012 :  18:26:40  Show Profile  Visit Arron S's Homepage  Send Arron S an AOL message  Click to see Arron S's MSN Messenger address Send Arron S a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder if there are any plans to make a lasting archive of some of Anthony's posts that won't easily out date due to format/file issues?

Perhaps a book (in digital or real form) would be a useful and fitting way to end the forum?

Some of the Q&A questions were really interesting to read (some admittedly less so) and I'm sure would be of interest to jugglers in the future.

Or perhaps Anthony should just write a book from scratch (although given his current time constraints this seems unlikely at the moment)?

Arron
Go to Top of Page

Dave Altman
Administrator

Georgia
621 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2012 :  18:56:18  Show Profile  Visit Dave Altman's Homepage Send Dave Altman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Arron, I made a similar suggestion to Anthony, already, about writing a book, using the forum as raw material. It might be easier for him to start from scratch. Who knows? I'm not even sure Anthony would know until he tried to do one. I have a feeling he'll write one, sometime. Once he retires from juggling/entertaining, he'll probably still be fairly young. I doubt he'll juggle professionally in his sixties or beyond. Maybe he'll sit down and write one then?

I suggest people read the old posts in the forum, using the "Topics" as a guide. Cut and paste all you want, for personal use only, of course. DO NOT PRINT OR PUBLISH ANY PART OF THIS FORUM ONLINE OR ANY OTHER MEDIA WITHOUT EXPRESSED WRITTEN PERMISSION BY ANTHONY GATTO AND/OR THE ORIGINAL AUTHORS.

"A successful individual typically sets his next goal somewhat but not too much above his last achievement. In this way he steadily raises his level of aspiration." ~Kurt Lewin
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Juggling Talk © 2000-2005 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2