Juggling Talk
Juggling Talk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Vending/Promotion/Festivals
 Vending/Promotion/Festivals
 DON'T BLOW IT! Gatto Torch Auction going on now
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2012 :  23:19:50  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here's your chance to bid on an autographed Anthony Gatto juggling torch! Don't miss out... All proceeds benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of NorthWest Florida, which is the charity I am fundraising for when I juggle a triathlon and set a world record.

The eBay auction starts on Feb 15th, 2012.

You must be logged in to see this link.

You must be logged in to see this link.

Joe S.

Edited by - Joe Salter on 02/16/2012 17:02:52

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  11:41:20  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
DON'T FORGET TO BID! Ebay charity auction for Anthony's Autographed Torch ends Feb 25th...

Thanks for your support!

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2012 :  20:37:49  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Let this charity item "light a fire" to your juggling passion and "torch" your idea of limits. Gatto pushed the limits of juggling, so don't miss out on this item that is an artifact of his juggling greatness.

I am going to keep pushing these corny "puns" until the auction closes in hopes of getting maybe one bidder on this forum :)

If anyone knows any big collectors such as Paul Bachman or somebody else, let them know about this win-win situation of a deal. You get a torch signed by A.G., and the highest bidder's final price is used to donate to a charity that helps families dealing with children's medical issues.

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2012 :  10:03:17  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You have one more hour left to bid!

It's currently at $12.50! I guess the word didn't get out to the right people on this one, because that item is worth a whole lot more than that! Well, someone's going to get a pretty good deal, it looks like.

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Juggling Talk © 2000-2005 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.92 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2