Juggling Talk
Juggling Talk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Vending/Promotion/Festivals
 Vending/Promotion/Festivals
 Groundhog Day Jugglers Festival 2012
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dave Altman
Administrator

Georgia
621 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2012 :  09:22:33  Show Profile  Visit Dave Altman's Homepage Send Dave Altman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is a festival in Atlanta, GA this weekend called Groundhog Day.

You must be logged in to see this link.

I hope to see some of you there. I am the old completely bald guy. Please say hi and if we haven't met yet, introduce yourself. Even if we have met, you might want to remind me what your name is. My memory is as good as it always was, but it never was that good.

"A successful individual typically sets his next goal somewhat but not too much above his last achievement. In this way he steadily raises his level of aspiration." ~Kurt Lewin

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2012 :  20:06:46  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would really like to go, and was thinking about it. But, I just can't get away this time for it.

It's on my to-do list of things I want to make in the future, though since it's pretty close to where I live so it would be easier to attend versus IJA festival.

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

Dave Altman
Administrator

Georgia
621 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2012 :  21:08:12  Show Profile  Visit Dave Altman's Homepage Send Dave Altman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Salter

I would really like to go, and was thinking about it. But, I just can't get away this time for it.

It's on my to-do list of things I want to make in the future, though since it's pretty close to where I live so it would be easier to attend versus IJA festival.

Yeah, you do need to make it to one of them, then you will be hooked. Once people come, they always come back, and they also curse themselves for not coming sooner.

If you ever plan a trip through Georgia and have a little extra time, let me know and you can visit me out in the boonies. We can run on my trail, kayak, and juggle in my studio.

"A successful individual typically sets his next goal somewhat but not too much above his last achievement. In this way he steadily raises his level of aspiration." ~Kurt Lewin
Go to Top of Page

Mike Fisher
Level 3

USA
640 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2012 :  08:34:43  Show Profile  Send Mike Fisher a Yahoo! Message Send Mike Fisher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am going to have to work this year. I have meetings tomorrow and wouldnt be able to leave till late Saturday morning. I just cant justify the 14 hour round trip in two days.....sadly.
Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2012 :  19:11:07  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Dave I will definitely attend one year and would be glad to take you up on your offer to run and do some juggling or kayaking. My best friend lives in midtown ATL by Piedmont park and I have other close friends living there too, so I really look forward to going there soon. Next time I visit ATL, I'll let you know. My international student friend is doing his graduate program at UGA, so I've been telling him I'd come up there and visit. Just hard when I have a little one these days...

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Juggling Talk © 2000-2005 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2