Juggling Talk
Juggling Talk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Vending/Promotion/Festivals
 Vending/Promotion/Festivals
 Two devilsticks and one micro diabolo for sale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jason Kollum
Level 3

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2011 :  15:28:27  Show Profile  Visit Jason Kollum's Homepage Send Jason Kollum a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Some equipment I have listed on ebay:

One Performer-Style Devilstick for sale (handsticks not included)

You must be logged in to see this link.

Another Performer-Style Devilstick for sale (handsticks not included)
(This one is identical to the other one)

Henry's Orange Micro Diabolo

Jason Kollum
jasonvarietyshow.com

Dave Altman
Administrator

Georgia
621 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2011 :  18:59:29  Show Profile  Visit Dave Altman's Homepage Send Dave Altman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jason, I'm not in the market for a devilstick, however, those are really beautiful! It is confusing that you have two sticks and are only selling one, but you are selling the other one, too. Why not take another photo with one stick or drop one of the ads? It's also odd to not include handsticks.

I'm amazed at how much juggling stuff you buy and sell! I thought I had a bunch of juggling stuff! You should probably get out of performing and open a juggling store. ;o)

"A successful individual typically sets his next goal somewhat but not too much above his last achievement. In this way he steadily raises his level of aspiration." ~Kurt Lewin
Go to Top of Page

Jason Kollum
Level 3

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2011 :  16:50:52  Show Profile  Visit Jason Kollum's Homepage Send Jason Kollum a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ha! I actually don't buy much props these days, everything I buy is generally for performing, and I spent way too much money on design work, marketing, etc.

I actually had bought these devil sticks from Europe, but they were a bit heavy, and I asked if I could exchange for a lighter set. So I shipped them back, but then 3 months later, I check my mail, and there they are again waiting at my door (I had already received the replacement set). Apparently, customs was going to charge the company to pick them up or something like that, so the company refused, and they were sent back to me.

I did not order a replacement set of handsticks, so I just kept the ones they had originally sent me.

So now I have two brand new devilsticks, but no handsticks.

I considered purchasing the cheapest set of handsticks I could find, so I would have a complete set to sell, but honestly, I just can't be bothered to do so, so I'm hoping somebody out there always has a set of handsticks.

I may have to take another photo, I can see how it might be a bit confusing!

Jason

Jason Kollum
jasonvarietyshow.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Juggling Talk © 2000-2005 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2