Juggling Talk
Juggling Talk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Chit Chat
 Polls
 2011 NBA Finals teams?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2011 :  21:12:53  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just got back from a vacation trip. Yeah, blow out on first game. It's pretty tight so far in game two right now. Come on Heat, step it up now!

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

Mark Kolbusz
Level 5

USA
2076 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2011 :  16:49:31  Show Profile  Visit Mark Kolbusz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Joe, if our bet was not involved...wouldn't you want The Bulls to win? No one likes the Heat, except for Miami fans. They seriously are the most hated team in sports. Here is a letter I wrote to The Heat but have yet to send...let me know what you think

Dear Mr. James

DIE

Sincerely, Mark Kolbusz

T.B.M.
Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2011 :  20:06:28  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, Mark I really do favor the Bulls more than the Heat. I don't hate them, but I'm not in love with them, and not going to go for them just because they are in my hometown state of Florida either.
I told someone in Canada that I'll be rooting for the Heat to win for my bet, but cheering for the Bulls in my heart ;)

I think your letter to LeBron will be well-received. Don't forget to put a period after die. He might just think you mean Detroit Insurance Executives.

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2011 :  22:25:45  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mark... What a finish! I can't believe those last two minutes of the game. I was telling my wife that, well they'll get them in game 6, but then Wade and James starting going off with 3's! Crazy finish, huh?

I felt bad for Derrick Rose missing his free throw towards the end.

Are you ready for my email address, so I can give you my home address? :)

email me: zenblend00@hotmail.com

Dave, email me also so I can send you two joggling articles in the mail.

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

Mark Kolbusz
Level 5

USA
2076 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2011 :  19:00:45  Show Profile  Visit Mark Kolbusz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Joe, I emailed you...did you get it?

T.B.M.
Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2011 :  08:35:42  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No, Mark I didn't get it. Make sure you put "zero zero and not two letter O's" for the zenblend00@hotmail.com
Double zero is for the year 2000, that's when I opened that account.

How are you feeling about that last game? You did watch it, right?

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

Dave Altman
Administrator

Georgia
621 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2011 :  09:11:32  Show Profile  Visit Dave Altman's Homepage Send Dave Altman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Salter

No, Mark I didn't get it. Make sure you put "zero zero and not two letter O's" for the zenblend00@hotmail.com

Joe S.

Or simply click on your email link like I did. Emails and URL's are active links inside the forum.

"A successful individual typically sets his next goal somewhat but not too much above his last achievement. In this way he steadily raises his level of aspiration." ~Kurt Lewin
Go to Top of Page

Mark Kolbusz
Level 5

USA
2076 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2011 :  16:58:24  Show Profile  Visit Mark Kolbusz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Joe S.

Yea I watched it Joe, still trying to plot out my suicide

T.B.M.
Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2011 :  21:12:05  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You could always club yourself to death with the Renegades you are sending me. That would be the juggler way to go out :) But wait, just make sure you elect someone to send them in the mail to me after you're finished.

Just kidding...in case there's a .0001% you're being serious and are that die hard of a fan that you would do that ;)

Just go see the Bull's team Psychologist... I am sure most of the players are getting high doses of antidepressants to deal with that loss.

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

Dave Altman
Administrator

Georgia
621 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2011 :  09:44:19  Show Profile  Visit Dave Altman's Homepage Send Dave Altman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Dave, email me also so I can send you two joggling articles in the mail.

Joe S.

Joe, I received my free stuff in the mail yesterday! Thanks, and I will add those to my growing juggling related collection. They will go with my signed Flying K clubs and my Anthony Gatto clubs and signed promo shot. I hope to get rich by selling all of that in a few years. In fact, that is my planned retirement income.

Do keep my address in your files and swing by when you come to Groundhog Day or anytime you are in the Atlanta/Georgia area.

"A successful individual typically sets his next goal somewhat but not too much above his last achievement. In this way he steadily raises his level of aspiration." ~Kurt Lewin
Go to Top of Page

julian
New/Lurker

France
1 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2011 :  22:55:03  Show Profile Send julian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@Dave: you're welcome! Glad you liked your free stuff, maybe it will be worth millions :)
Will keep your address, my best friend lives in Midtown ATL and I usually visit him so I'll have to meet you in person some day. Would like to come to Groundhog Day some day, too.
Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2011 :  19:12:58  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by julian

@Dave: you're welcome! Glad you liked your free stuff, maybe it will be worth millions :)
Will keep your address, my best friend lives in Midtown ATL and I usually visit him so I'll have to meet you in person some day. Would like to come to Groundhog Day some day, too.

This is weird! I posted this comment... But, it showed up as coming from Julian. Hmmmmm. Well, maybe something got criss crossed in the system and my comment got listed on his account or something. Anyway, Dave, this last comment was from me, who sent you the free joggling stuff :)

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

Dave Altman
Administrator

Georgia
621 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2011 :  20:06:29  Show Profile  Visit Dave Altman's Homepage Send Dave Altman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by julian

This is weird! I posted this comment... But, it showed up as coming from Julian. Hmmmmm. Well, maybe something got criss crossed in the system and my comment got listed on his account or something. Anyway, Dave, this last comment was from me, who sent you the free joggling stuff :)

Joe S.

That confused the heck out of me, too. I don't know what happened. I did a little searching and Julian was/is the first person to join the forum on the first day the forum opened. See: You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2011 :  21:53:25  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, that was weird. Because I saw that julian posted something on the thread, but I kept looking for it and couldn't find it. Then I realized that his comment was "my comment." I guess it was some kind of glitch :) I bet it confused the heck out of you. Did you think julian was trying to impersonate me or be smart ;)

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

Dave Altman
Administrator

Georgia
621 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2011 :  06:59:55  Show Profile  Visit Dave Altman's Homepage Send Dave Altman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yeah, that was weird. Because I saw that julian posted something on the thread, but I kept looking for it and couldn't find it. Then I realized that his comment was "my comment." I guess it was some kind of glitch :) I bet it confused the heck out of you. Did you think julian was trying to impersonate me or be smart ;)

Joe S.

No, I thought YOU were trying to be smart and pretend you were in France! The forum is acting up in other ways, too. I couldn't log on and I had to change my password.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Juggling Talk © 2000-2005 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.65 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2