Juggling Talk
Juggling Talk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Chit Chat
 Polls
 2011 NBA Finals teams?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2010 :  19:49:57  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Which two teams will make it to the 2011 NBA Finals and who will win?

Joe S.

Choices:

Lakers win vs. Heat
Heat win vs. Lakers
Lakers win vs. Celtics
Celtics win vs. Lakers
Magic win vs. Lakers
Lakers win vs. Magic
Clippers win vs. Heat
Heat win vs. Hornets
BULLS ALL THE WAY! D ROSE!
Oh, come on, Cavaliers all the way!

(Anonymous Vote - Viewing results before voting will spoil your vote)

Edited by - Joe Salter on 04/06/2011 13:44:31

Dave Altman
Administrator

Georgia
621 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2010 :  20:26:04  Show Profile  Visit Dave Altman's Homepage Send Dave Altman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Those are basketball teams, right?

"A successful individual typically sets his next goal somewhat but not too much above his last achievement. In this way he steadily raises his level of aspiration." ~Kurt Lewin
Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2010 :  20:56:29  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No, ultimate frisbee teams! :)

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

Mike Fisher
Level 3

USA
640 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2010 :  08:37:52  Show Profile  Send Mike Fisher a Yahoo! Message Send Mike Fisher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think the Miami Heat are going to have to find a competent point guard before they will win an NBA championship. That said I do believe Lebron and co. will win one, just not this year. In the NBA you need a player who can bring the ball up the floor and initiate the offence, Miamiís standard play now seems to be James, Wade or Bosh get the ball at the top of the key and take turns trying to brake down the other teams defense. They will win a lot of games that way, but not the title....I just donít see it.
Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2010 :  17:17:11  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think it'll be Lakers winning over the Celtics...

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

Mark Kolbusz
Level 5

USA
2076 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2011 :  00:36:53  Show Profile  Visit Mark Kolbusz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looks like the Bulls will make a run...wont be like the 90's though...nothing will ever be like the 90's when it comes to the NBA

T.B.M.
Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2011 :  07:29:50  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I like the bulls and they're doing good. I didn't know they had Carlos Boozer! That's a nice addition to the team. Won't be like the 90's for sure, that was such a great team.

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

Mark Kolbusz
Level 5

USA
2076 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2011 :  11:28:22  Show Profile  Visit Mark Kolbusz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Salter

Yeah, I like the bulls and they're doing good. I didn't know they had Carlos Boozer! That's a nice addition to the team. Won't be like the 90's for sure, that was such a great team.

Joe S.

Carlos Boozer broke his hand in the first or second game, so he was not around for 8 weeks, maybe thats why you did not know he was there. Joakim Noah is out with a hand injury too...once he come back they will be even better. I think, not just because I live here, but Chicago will go deep into the playoffs. They are experienced in the post season now and have a few really good leaders...they have already proven 2 years ago that they can contend with Boston...and that was 2 years ago. Will be a fun post season to watch

T.B.M.
Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2011 :  16:21:40  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh, cool, yeah I didn't know they had Boozer that long. I really like Noah, too. Always have. It will fun to watch them when they're all healthy. That was an awesome series 2 years ago. One of the best.

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

Mark Kolbusz
Level 5

USA
2076 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2011 :  11:59:37  Show Profile  Visit Mark Kolbusz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Joe, is there any way yuo can add the Bulls onto your poll? Do you know how to spedd "MVP"...nope, its not speled MVP, its spelled D. Rose! God Im a fag!

T.B.M.
Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2011 :  13:45:41  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Check out number 9...

I actually can't believe I didn't put them on there! :) They're smoking now!

D Rose is so good. I watched him the other night and he was on fire against Milwaukee or somebody. He took control.

Joe S.

Edited by - Joe Salter on 04/06/2011 13:46:09
Go to Top of Page

Mark Kolbusz
Level 5

USA
2076 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  10:38:02  Show Profile  Visit Mark Kolbusz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Salter

Check out number 9...

I actually can't believe I didn't put them on there! :) They're smoking now!

D Rose is so good. I watched him the other night and he was on fire against Milwaukee or somebody. He took control.

Joe S.

Joe...I would like to wager something on this one with you. I have (6 month old) 5 never been taken outside decorated Renegade 105mm clubs that I dont particurlaly need/want. If your team wins it all they are all yours. If the Bulls win it all....make me a counter offer with something juggling related that equal (perhaps TBTBIII, I ruined my copy moving last summer) If neither of our teams go all the way...bets off. What do you say?

T.B.M.
Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  11:00:31  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Haha, let me think about it. I only have TBTB II I think on VHS. I have III on download and it can't be copied. But, I know you mean something that is equal to that.

I'll let you know what I might have to bet with. The bulls were looking good last night against the Celtics. Did they win?

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  11:25:38  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mark, would you take two joggling newspaper articles about me? Autographed?

That's worth at least 400 dollars!

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

Mark Kolbusz
Level 5

USA
2076 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  18:22:40  Show Profile  Visit Mark Kolbusz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yup, they won Joe. It was a blow out at the end. Now these joggling pictures you speak of, it's very tempting but I'm going to have to take a pass. Tempting, but I think I'll pass

T.B.M.
Go to Top of Page

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  18:59:23  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, D Rose had 30 I saw. You're passing on the joggling marathon autographed articles, huh? You might regret that decision one day when they're worth 400 on ebay in the future ;) Okay, seriously.

I don't have any valuable juggling equipment to bet with because all the props I have, I USE.
I think you like GNR (for some reason I have this memory), so I'd be willing to part with a Guns N Roses Appetite for Destruction record album that is framed.

Can't think of much other stuff that is small enough to ship to you if you were to win that I am willing to put on the table. I could give you some Che Guevara tshirts or a gun's n roses tshirt.

I know you have to be salivating at those offers.

Joe S.

Edited by - Joe Salter on 04/09/2011 16:22:08
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Juggling Talk © 2000-2005 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2