Juggling Talk
Juggling Talk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Chit Chat
 Polls
 Would You Take This Deal
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Evan Patterson
Level 2

USA
357 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2010 :  19:21:51  Show Profile Send Evan Patterson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
If God gave you the option and said that you could become the best juggler in the world but you had to see in black and white (no color)the rest of your live,

would you take this Deal(questions mark)

Evan

Choices:

Yes
No

(Anonymous Vote - Viewing results before voting will spoil your vote)

Joe Salter
Level 3

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  12:19:50  Show Profile  Visit Joe Salter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I enjoy colors too much, I'd have to decline. Plus, I can't imagine what my shoulders would feel like if I had to do what A.G. does :) My body can barely withstand doing 5 ball patterns and 7 second 7 ball runs....

Joe S.
Go to Top of Page

anthonygatto
Forum Admin

USA
4280 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2010 :  07:36:18  Show Profile  Visit anthonygatto's Homepage Send anthonygatto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not a chance, there would be too much in life you would miss out on.

A.G.

Art the end result of perception, wisdom, intelligence, discipline, hard work, passion, luck, accident, and coincidence.

A very smart unknown source
Go to Top of Page

Evan Patterson
Level 2

USA
357 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2010 :  08:57:37  Show Profile Send Evan Patterson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would actually say yes. While it would be terrible to miss out on colors, you would quickly get used to it.

Evan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Juggling Talk © 2000-2005 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.44 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2