Juggling Talk
Juggling Talk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Anthony Gatto's General Juggling Discussion Forum
 Juggling Topics
 Help with Information
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dave Altman
Administrator

Georgia
621 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2009 :  16:52:17  Show Profile  Visit Dave Altman's Homepage Send Dave Altman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Someone recently asked about props, please help me out to make up a list of all known juggling props with their online links. Once there is a list of them, I'll put it FAQ's for people's reference and I'll make changes, as needed, like when a new prop becomes available or remove any that are no longer made.

Let's start off with:

1. balls/beanbags
2. clubs
3. rings
4. props that glow or have lights

"A successful individual typically sets his next goal somewhat but not too much above his last achievement. In this way he steadily raises his level of aspiration." ~Kurt Lewin

manuel886202
Level 2

Peru
187 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2009 :  16:57:42  Show Profile  Visit manuel886202's Homepage  Send manuel886202 an AOL message  Click to see manuel886202's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
1. You must be logged in to see this link.
2. You must be logged in to see this link.
3. You must be logged in to see this link.
4. You must be logged in to see this link.

-----------------------
Manuel Rospigliosi

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

isaac
Level 3

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2009 :  17:47:42  Show Profile  Click to see isaac's MSN Messenger address Send isaac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do you mean specifically which type of prop, or the manufacturer?

If you would just like vendors and manufacturers, linking You must be logged in to see this link. would be much simpler.

"Hot potato is a very different game when the people playing are starving... Then it's more like, 'my potato.'"
-Demetri Martin

Edited by - isaac on 06/18/2009 17:48:57
Go to Top of Page

Dave Altman
Administrator

Georgia
621 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2009 :  22:24:24  Show Profile  Visit Dave Altman's Homepage Send Dave Altman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, Isaac, I was thinking of something much simpler, just to give someone just starting out an overall view of the major props, just like Manuel did. If we can do up to ten links for each prop, and give a general review/description of each one.

We could even do a poll on each prop to get the percentage of who uses what of the forum members, to give people an idea of what prop is used the most.

"A successful individual typically sets his next goal somewhat but not too much above his last achievement. In this way he steadily raises his level of aspiration." ~Kurt Lewin
Go to Top of Page

Iver Tronstad
Level 2

Norway
140 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  11:46:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
2. Same as Manuel

Iver Tronstad

New juggler from Levanger, Norway
Go to Top of Page

Patrick F.
New/Lurker

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2011 :  10:12:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
2. You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Juggling Talk © 2000-2005 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2