Juggling Talk
Juggling Talk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Anthony Gatto's General Juggling Discussion Forum
 Juggling Topics
 7 Ball Workshop DVD Download
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Rafal Makara
Level 1

Poland
22 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2009 :  05:14:45  Show Profile  Visit Rafal Makara's Homepage  Click to see Rafal Makara's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I saw this tutorial and it's really for beginners. I started to juggle 7-8 months ago and from this video I learned only 1 nice catch technique. :p Of course that's good, but in future workshop I'd love to see more complicated patterns, than a basic for any amount of balls.
Go to Top of Page

anthonygatto
Forum Admin

USA
4280 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2009 :  09:32:32  Show Profile  Visit anthonygatto's Homepage Send anthonygatto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your input. I do plan to do trick workshops. Keep in mind that I also wrote about who should buy this video. It is intended for people who can fairly manage 5 balls and would like to move up to seven. Sounds to me like you really didn't need this workshop, so please pay close attention to the description of it, so you don't end up wasting your money.

A.G.

Art the end result of perception, wisdom, intelligence, discipline, hard work, passion, luck, accident, and coincidence.

A very smart unknown source
Go to Top of Page

Zherec
Level 2

Finland
312 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2009 :  11:47:56  Show Profile  Visit Zherec's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with Massacre on this. Not much new info, but it was a good reminder of how the fundamentals apply to higher numbers too.

-Janne Laakso
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Rafal Makara
Level 1

Poland
22 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2009 :  13:46:36  Show Profile  Visit Rafal Makara's Homepage  Click to see Rafal Makara's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Anthony, I've just wanted to watch your very first workshop and do something like Tamino said "[...] see my 5 Dollars as a "thanks". I'm watching your old videos everyday and it was good enough reason to buy this one. :) I look forward to next workshops. Thank You once again.

First time I flashed 7 balls about one week ago and this movie motivated me to take my balls, go on a floor and try it in my room with 2.25m space above me, successfully. :)

Edited by - Rafal Makara on 06/13/2009 13:50:09
Go to Top of Page

bmaggard
Level 1

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2009 :  10:10:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anthony, I thought this was an excellent workshop. It has and will continue to help my progress. Thank you. These workshops are a great idea and I will keep a lookout for new ones. - Bill Maggard
Go to Top of Page

Kurro
Level 2

Sweden
365 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2009 :  17:04:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have not bought the workshop, but I would love to see a workshop on spinning a ring on your foot while juggling and/or balancing/headbouncing. I noticed that you have taught Natascha that and it looks like she can do it really well. The main problem I have is that I cant manage the different rhytms of the spinning ring and the juggling pattern.
If you make a workshop on ringspinning I would absolutely buy it.

Edited by - Kurro on 06/19/2009 17:05:08
Go to Top of Page

Mike Fisher
Level 3

USA
640 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2009 :  16:52:40  Show Profile  Send Mike Fisher a Yahoo! Message Send Mike Fisher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
using vista, bought it twice and i just cant get it to work.

------------------------

We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress.

- Will Rogers

Go to Top of Page

Zherec
Level 2

Finland
312 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2009 :  17:06:36  Show Profile  Visit Zherec's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did you buy the DVD or video only?
-Janne Laakso
You must be logged in to see this link.

Edited by - Zherec on 06/22/2009 17:07:16
Go to Top of Page

Mike Fisher
Level 3

USA
640 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2009 :  19:38:12  Show Profile  Send Mike Fisher a Yahoo! Message Send Mike Fisher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
DVD....

Upon further review,

This is entirely my fault. First time I didn't see the widows version below the mac one and the second time I was at work and down loaded it while I was on the phone thinking I had the mouse in the right place....sorry I am sure it works just fine....

------------------------

We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress.

- Will Rogers

Edited by - Mike Fisher on 06/22/2009 19:43:51
Go to Top of Page

kitemon
Level 1

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2009 :  00:08:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I downloaded the mp4 version and I get to around 4:05 and it freezes and locks up the player. Have tried a DIVX player and Real Player and it does the exact same thing on either player.

Any suggestions to get through the entire video?

Jeremy Jones
Go to Top of Page

kitemon
Level 1

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2009 :  14:33:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitemon

Hi I downloaded the mp4 version and I get to around 4:05 and it freezes and locks up the player. Have tried a DIVX player and Real Player and it does the exact same thing on either player.

Any suggestions to get through the entire video?

Jeremy Jones

Never mind I got it going

Jeremy Jones
Go to Top of Page

anthonygatto
Forum Admin

USA
4280 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2009 :  14:55:25  Show Profile  Visit anthonygatto's Homepage Send anthonygatto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ever figure out what the problem was?

A.G.

Art the end result of perception, wisdom, intelligence, discipline, hard work, passion, luck, accident, and coincidence.

Go to Top of Page

natearmour
Level 1

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  23:18:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how long is the TUT/vid
Go to Top of Page

kreso
New/Lurker

Croatia
5 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  18:19:11  Show Profile  Send kreso an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anthonygatto

It is intended for people who can fairly manage 5 balls and would like to move up to seven.

sounds like description of me - tutorial is great and it helped me to flash 7 balls in short time, now i'm working to make it consistent. i even managed to do 9 catches ;)

it would be cool if you would make tutorial on running 7 balls...
oh and btw that 7 ball world record video is truly inspirational
Go to Top of Page

anthonygatto
Forum Admin

USA
4280 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  10:27:25  Show Profile  Visit anthonygatto's Homepage Send anthonygatto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There will be a host of other workshops to come. I made a learn to juggle 3 and 4 ball one which is obviously not for you guys, I created it for the general public. It's very very nice though and now I have a great system for making these. The three ball workshop took two months to write, film, and edit. I will also be offering other workshops at You must be logged in to see this link. . Basically for learning the circus skills.

It's going to be some time before I release the next ones that are geared for jugglers. I am keeping all of your ideas in mind though. I have a workshop written on the techniques and mental aspect of juggling. This is something that I foresee more as a written learning tool. It's difficult to put these words to video, so that's a challenge that I am going to have to figure out to see which direction would be more beneficial for the consumer.

I am very happy about the positive response from the seven ball one. When someone says that it helped them achieve their goals, it's just as good of a feeling to me as getting applause for my performance.

I will say hat the next generation of workshops will be of even better quality.

A.G.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Juggling Talk © 2000-2005 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2