Juggling Talk
Juggling Talk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Chit Chat
 Just Chit Chat
 Photo Caption Contest II
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

Dave Altman
Administrator

Georgia
621 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2008 :  14:43:58  Show Profile  Visit Dave Altman's Homepage Send Dave Altman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Since the thread reached the magic 20 pages, it's time to start over. Here are the rules in case people forgot. One rule was changed, to after three responses, instead of ten, the poster gets to choose the winner, to keep the turn over higher.

Joel's orginal post:

I don't know if this has been done for a while or at all in this forum. So, lets give it a try. I'll post a picture, people reply with an appropriate caption. The person with the best caption, as chosen by the person who posts the pic (me for the first one), gets to post the next photo.

Rules:
1. Be nice, and keep it clean.
2. First ten [three] entries will be counted.
3. Put "" (quote marks around the caption) to separate any additional comments.
4. keep the file sizes on the photos small. Use You must be logged in to see this link. or You must be logged in to see this link. if necessary.

Yes, this will eventually get old, but it should be great fun for a while.

I'll get things started...

--Joel Wires

Here's the last photo from the first thread, which a winner hasn't been decided, yet.

..~/!(:*:)!\~..
Dave, a juggler

Sondre
Level 5

Norway
3549 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2008 :  15:19:38  Show Profile  Visit Sondre's Homepage  Send Sondre an AOL message  Click to see Sondre's MSN Messenger address  Send Sondre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
"How may I help you sir? What's that? No, the costumes are just the company's attire. Viking for women, troll for men."

Sloppy Sondre -
Quadruple Inter-universal Anthony Gatto juggling forum World And Remaining Parts of Reality Photo Caption Federation 2007-2008 Championships All Division Overall Victorious Undisputed Grand Champion Master Winner
Go to Top of Page

Trip
Level 1

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2008 :  09:02:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Snuffleupagus insisted on being the center of attention at every party in the retired actors home"
Go to Top of Page

Sondre
Level 5

Norway
3549 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2008 :  11:23:49  Show Profile  Visit Sondre's Homepage  Send Sondre an AOL message  Click to see Sondre's MSN Messenger address  Send Sondre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
"If I look in another direction and ignore it, maybe it'll go away."

Sloppy Sondre -
Quadruple Inter-universal Anthony Gatto juggling forum World And Remaining Parts of Reality Photo Caption Federation 2007-2008 Championships All Division Overall Victorious Undisputed Grand Champion Master Winner
Go to Top of Page

juglor
Level 2

186 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  23:16:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This was at the Norwegian ride at Epcot. I realized too late that I posted a troll on the internet (oops).

I can't decide. Everyone's a winner! Sondre, you got the background information right, so it's your turn!

Andy

e + 3 * limit [(sin x) / x] as x -> 0 Time Inter-Dimensional Super Deluxe Photo Caption Contest Winner With Handlebar Tassles and a Baseball Card in the Spokes
Go to Top of Page

Sondre
Level 5

Norway
3549 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2008 :  01:30:50  Show Profile  Visit Sondre's Homepage  Send Sondre an AOL message  Click to see Sondre's MSN Messenger address  Send Sondre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
*SCORE*

Ok, I took this picture yesterday, let's see if you can come up with anything...

I need to get a camera to take real pictures. Or, a phone. My current is a really old one because the semi-good camera phone I had broke down after a little more than 2 years and I haven't fixed a new one.

Sloppy Sondre -
Quintuple Inter-universal Anthony Gatto juggling forum World And Remaining Parts of Reality Photo Caption Federation 2007-2008 Championships All Division Overall Victorious Undisputed Grand Champion Master Winner

Edited by - Sondre on 02/13/2008 01:34:02
Go to Top of Page

MasterKatra42
Level 3

USA
585 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2008 :  09:32:44  Show Profile  Visit MasterKatra42's Homepage  Send MasterKatra42 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"When I sneeze, milk comes out"

~Joe

Check out the jog: You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Trip
Level 1

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2008 :  13:01:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"John Madden couldn't wait until next Thanksgiving to try Turgatorducken"
Go to Top of Page

Kirby
Level 2

United Kingdom
404 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2008 :  13:18:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In order to protect ducks from the ever increasing threat of attack from drunken yobs, scientists have genetically modified several ducks to act as bodyguards in pond and lakeside environments.

Daniel
Go to Top of Page

DSallee
Level 2

223 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2008 :  15:31:36  Show Profile Send DSallee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The merger of Aflac and LaCoste had a profound effect on the company's mascots.

David Sallee (Supplemental shirt insurance? :-)
Go to Top of Page

Sondre
Level 5

Norway
3549 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2008 :  16:20:52  Show Profile  Visit Sondre's Homepage  Send Sondre an AOL message  Click to see Sondre's MSN Messenger address  Send Sondre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kirby

In order to protect ducks from the ever increasing threat of attack from drunken yobs, scientists have genetically modified several ducks to act as bodyguards in pond and lakeside environments.

Daniel

You're on Daniel. I found this quite funny. If you haven't posted anything until February 15th, Joe gets to try.

Sloppy Sondre -
Quintuple Inter-universal Anthony Gatto juggling forum World And Remaining Parts of Reality Photo Caption Federation 2007-2008 Championships All Division Overall Victorious Undisputed Grand Champion Master Winner
Go to Top of Page

Kirby
Level 2

United Kingdom
404 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  04:34:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yayz.

Cheers Sondre, and here is the new photo.

Daniel
Go to Top of Page

Sondre
Level 5

Norway
3549 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  10:43:58  Show Profile  Visit Sondre's Homepage  Send Sondre an AOL message  Click to see Sondre's MSN Messenger address  Send Sondre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
"Ok, he does 3... now let's see how he will go about this fourth one!"

Sloppy Sondre -
Go to Top of Page

Bondo
Level 1

USA
64 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  11:15:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
American Gladiator and front man for The Police, Sting, attempts a difficult manuever using only an egg and a pancake.

dtrov06
Level 3

USA
971 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  22:44:47  Show Profile  Send dtrov06 an AOL message Send dtrov06 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
in a surprising turn, Jason Garfield has decided to include a "miscellaneous props" category in this year's WJF competition. unitard mandatory.

GO TRIBE!!!!

ricky dimitrov

Go to Top of Page

Sondre
Level 5

Norway
3549 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2008 :  11:50:25  Show Profile  Visit Sondre's Homepage  Send Sondre an AOL message  Click to see Sondre's MSN Messenger address  Send Sondre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, someone is slow...

Anyway, in order to make sure there are coming new entries...

"This time you won't get away, Carey."

To understand this joke you might wanna have a look at this video:

You must be logged in to see this link.

Sloppy Sondre -
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Juggling Talk © 2000-2005 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.66 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2