Juggling Talk
Juggling Talk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Siteswaps
 Siteswaps
 I qualified 9
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sondre
Level 5

Norway
3549 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  04:43:29  Show Profile  Visit Sondre's Homepage  Send Sondre an AOL message  Click to see Sondre's MSN Messenger address  Send Sondre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, it was during gym class and we were just done with warming up. Our teacher felt like being nice, so he said "ok, do whatever you want for the rest of the session." Some played football etc...

I don't usually bring my beanbags to school, actually quite rarely, but today I did.

On my fifth try, after warming up with some 3ups with 3 balls, 5 ball 3 up and a 5 ball 5 up, I got 24 throws/22 catches of nine!

Whoa, the pattern was just perfect. I was very relaxed during the short run, because the pattern was so tight, I didn't have to reach at all...

Me = Happy

Oh btw I use these You must be logged in to see this link. and not RagBags, I can't seem to manage running more than 8 with Ragbags, I think the low weight for the 2" RagBags makes it hard to run very fast patterns. The 2.5" is probably great though, I have to try those some time.

EDIT: Yeah, look at Brian, he does great with them. It's just individual.

Sondre

Edited by - Sondre on 05/02/2007 14:30:49

Evan Patterson
Level 2

USA
357 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  14:43:02  Show Profile Send Evan Patterson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
assuming you have a very solid 7 ball pattern, how long does it take to qualify 9 balls?

Evan

Edited by - Evan Patterson on 02/10/2009 14:43:16
Go to Top of Page

ChrisJulian
Level 1

82 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2009 :  02:11:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few seconds.
Go to Top of Page

Sondre
Level 5

Norway
3549 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2009 :  11:17:09  Show Profile  Visit Sondre's Homepage  Send Sondre an AOL message  Click to see Sondre's MSN Messenger address  Send Sondre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, if you have a very solid 7 ball pattern it shouldn't take you more than about one to two minutes of trying to qualify 9. If you aren't used to releasing 9 it might take a few days of getting used to though.

And by very solid, I'm thinking 1+ minute every time.
Go to Top of Page

Evan Patterson
Level 2

USA
357 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  08:10:25  Show Profile Send Evan Patterson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow amazing Sondre. Good Job on that nine ball juggle. Now It's time to out and be one of the few people who have juggle 10!
Evan

Edited by - Evan Patterson on 02/15/2009 13:20:52
Go to Top of Page

Sondre
Level 5

Norway
3549 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  14:15:16  Show Profile  Visit Sondre's Homepage  Send Sondre an AOL message  Click to see Sondre's MSN Messenger address  Send Sondre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I made this thread two years ago :/
Go to Top of Page

Kozo
Level 2

New Zealand
125 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2009 :  19:27:45  Show Profile  Visit Kozo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Congrats! and lol I just realised it was 2 years ago...

Juggler In New Zealand - You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Juggling Talk © 2000-2005 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2