Juggling Talk
Juggling Talk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 FAQ'S AND POSTING GUIDELINES
 WELCOME NEW AND OLD MEMBERS!
 Just some posting guidelines and rules
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

anthonygatto
Forum Admin

USA
4280 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2006 :  11:09:08  Show Profile  Visit anthonygatto's Homepage Send anthonygatto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome to Juggling Talk. Before you begin please take the time to look over the guidelines of our forum.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Anthony Gatto and I am the forum administrator. Basically what this means is I own this forum and maintain it so that everyone can have a pleasant experience when they come here. As you can imagine, this can be a difficult task for just one man. This is why I have enlisted the help of a fellow juggler, not to mention a distinguished gentleman by the name of Dave Altman. He is the forum moderator. What his capacity here is to keep on eye on all of you to make sure you are not trolling/flaming/spamming this happy little place. He also makes suggestion about the properties of this forum and the content of which is brought in.

In a nut shell, we take a lot of time out of our busy schedule to make sure things are running smoothly here so please be respectful to both Dave and I.

A.G.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Juggling Talk © 2000-2005 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2