Juggling Talk
Juggling Talk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Anthony Gatto's General Juggling Discussion Forum
 Juggling Topics
 Jugglers on America's Got Talent
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Mutton
Level 5

USA
2488 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2006 :  22:29:09  Show Profile  Visit Mutton's Homepage  Send Mutton an AOL message Send Mutton a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Personally, I can't wait for AGT. I'm not really into American Idol, but I think I'll like this program. As a juggler, I feel that I have more respect for other people's quirky hobbies and talents. I'm sure many of you feel the same way too. So far, I know of these jugglers that will be competing (or they were at least featured in the commercials):

Jason Garfield
The Passing Zone (John Wee and Owen Morse)
Ivan Pecel

Does anyone know of any other contenders?

Andrew Gradisher
You must be logged in to see this link.

koenig1
Level 5

USA
2710 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2006 :  22:30:08  Show Profile  Visit koenig1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
carey pickford jr.

Brian

This signature has been Hommaged by Dave and is not subject to copyright infringement.
Go to Top of Page

joel
Level 2

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2006 :  22:38:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

When is that going to be on?
Go to Top of Page

JugglerS90
Level 2

251 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2006 :  08:54:50  Show Profile  Send JugglerS90 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This show is going to be great hopefully it will expose people to some great juggling. Maybe if season 1 goes well Anthony can be on Season2.
Go to Top of Page

Mutton
Level 5

USA
2488 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2006 :  09:17:00  Show Profile  Visit Mutton's Homepage  Send Mutton an AOL message Send Mutton a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joel

When is that going to be on?

Two hour series premiere is on Wednesday, June 21, 8:00PM EST.

Andrew Gradisher

Edited by - Mutton on 06/09/2006 09:17:22
Go to Top of Page

anthonygatto
Forum Admin

USA
4280 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2006 :  09:50:58  Show Profile  Visit anthonygatto's Homepage Send anthonygatto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go IVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's got my vote!
A.G.
Go to Top of Page

koenig1
Level 5

USA
2710 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2006 :  11:11:40  Show Profile  Visit koenig1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i hope ivan gets some air time. He seems to be a pretty funny/nice guy from watching his videos, oh, and hes a good juggler.

Brian

This signature has been Hommaged by Dave and is not subject to copyright infringement.
Go to Top of Page

isaac
Level 3

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2006 :  13:59:19  Show Profile  Click to see isaac's MSN Messenger address Send isaac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, I'm guessing Ivan'll go pretty far, from the one commercial I've seen for it he was in the montages at least 3 times.
Go to Top of Page

andrewg
Level 2

USA
468 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2006 :  20:09:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh, do people from around the world vote like american idol?
Go to Top of Page

Dave Altman
Administrator

Georgia
621 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2006 :  20:58:12  Show Profile  Visit Dave Altman's Homepage Send Dave Altman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by andrewg

oh, do people from around the world vote like american idol?

DAVE: Isn't it called American Idol for a reason? I think only US people vote. I imagine the producers wouldn't mind if people paid international rates to vote, though.

..~/!(:*:)!\~..
Dave, a juggler
Go to Top of Page

mastamax911
Level 4

USA
1222 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2006 :  23:44:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope jason wins.
Go to Top of Page

puzzl
Level 1

18 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2006 :  01:08:41  Show Profile  Visit puzzl's Homepage Send puzzl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It'd be hilarious if Ivan beat Jason.
I really hope Jason goes up there and does his whole shtick rather than just pure juggling. It is very obvious that these types of shows are looking for performers, not the best in class... it's not like they'll even be able to tell how good he is anyway.

--
Go to Top of Page

Lemonkey
Level 3

United Kingdom
901 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2006 :  05:29:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd like to see the Passing Zone do well. There's something intriguing about passing patterns.

Tom;;
Go to Top of Page

toneojuggle
Level 3

USA
850 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2006 :  07:59:43  Show Profile  Visit toneojuggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I wonder if anybody will do much technical because it seems like there would be a better chance of winning if they juggled fire and told jokes.

*____+Tony+____*
(==============)
?!--------------------!?

Go to Top of Page

Drenidium
Level 2

USA
276 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2006 :  10:52:53  Show Profile  Send Drenidium an AOL message  Reply with Quote
just to note:
the winner get's a million dollars.
mg(oodness)

. Daniel .
Go to Top of Page

Mutton
Level 5

USA
2488 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2006 :  12:26:16  Show Profile  Visit Mutton's Homepage  Send Mutton an AOL message Send Mutton a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by toneojuggle

I wonder if anybody will do much technical because it seems like there would be a better chance of winning if they juggled fire and told jokes.

*____+Tony+____*
(==============)
?!--------------------!?

Both Ivan and Jason's shows have comedy and hard juggling. I personally have never seen the Passing Zone's technical juggling, but I'm sure it's not bad either!

Andrew Gradisher
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Juggling Talk © 2000-2005 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2