Juggling Talk
Juggling Talk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Chit Chat
 Polls
 Chris Bliss
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

koenig1
Level 5

USA
2710 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  19:33:58  Show Profile  Visit koenig1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Do you like Chriss bliss and what he does?

Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the earth and punch himself in the back of the head

Choices:

Yes
No
I really don''t care, he can juggle however he wants.

(Anonymous Vote - Viewing results before voting will spoil your vote)

koenig1
Level 5

USA
2710 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  19:35:41  Show Profile  Visit koenig1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
seriously, I don't care he can do what ever he wants, and if he makes a living, even better for him, how many of you are making a living juggling 3 balls?

Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the earth and punch himself in the back of the head
Go to Top of Page

mastamax911
Level 4

USA
1222 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  21:12:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I voted: I realy don't care. I hate all the atention he is getting though.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

476 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  22:02:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i dont like the fact that every person on this forum is a beter juggler than him and he's still more succesful than most of us

bboy
Level 3

508 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  22:13:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Well, maybe your learning something.............
Go to Top of Page

bboy
Level 3

508 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  22:19:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by koenig1

seriously, I don't care he can do what ever he wants, and if he makes a living, even better for him, how many of you are making a living juggling 3 balls?

How many of you are making a living or will ever make a living juggling..............PERIOD!!!
Go to Top of Page

g.mac
Level 2

USA
477 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  22:27:08  Show Profile  Visit g.mac's Homepage Send g.mac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Keep in mind that Chris Bliss is primarily a comedian. The juggling was just the finale to his act. He wouldn't be nearly as successful if he had to rely only on his juggling.

For the poll, I voted no since neither his comedy nor the video interested me much. In fact, it wasn't till my 3rd viewing that I watched the thing the whole way through. (Which was yesterday when watching it side by side with Jason's). And even though I voted no since I don't care for him, I also harbor no ill will towards him. His success and popularity doesn't bother me at all.
Go to Top of Page

koenig1
Level 5

USA
2710 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  22:42:41  Show Profile  Visit koenig1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bboy

quote:

How many of you are making a living or will ever make a living juggling..............PERIOD!!!

I'll make that a poll

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

3206 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  23:59:39  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like peoples votes on this, I picked no....

Where the heck is that bulldozer, I need it!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

476 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  10:59:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

me

bboy
Level 3

508 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  12:07:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Good, i hope your able to have a nice place to live,save money and support a family.................Thats what making a living is.
Go to Top of Page

norbi
Level 4

Canada
1440 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  14:35:37  Show Profile  Visit norbi's Homepage Send norbi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Good, i hope your able to have a nice place to live,save money and support a family.................Thats what making a living is.

Well done bboy, you're a ****ing genious aswell as an all-around nice guy.

Norbi
-------------------
I'd give my right hand to be ambidextrous
Go to Top of Page

Dashers
Level 2

United Kingdom
224 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  14:50:11  Show Profile  Click to see Dashers's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zwall91

i dont like the fact that every person on this forum is a beter juggler than him and he's still more succesful than most of us

How do you know hes not an awesome juggler, its just he doenst choose to show it off like that becuase he can make thousands doing his 3ball stuff?

Pete

Pete
Go to Top of Page

bboy
Level 3

508 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  16:10:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by norbi

quote:

Well done bboy, you're a ****ing genious aswell as an all-around nice guy.

Norbi
-------------------
I'd give my right hand to be ambidextrous

Well Norbi..............What would you call making a living?? Nice guy? I am a nice guy......I just dont live in a dreamland.
Go to Top of Page

norbi
Level 4

Canada
1440 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  17:24:02  Show Profile  Visit norbi's Homepage Send norbi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I call that making a living aswell. And i'm sure so does Zwall if he claims he wants to. I'm sure everyone knows what making a living means, and some people here (including myself) are actually working pretty hard to make a living through, and become, a 'professional juggler'.
The way you said it was implying that zwall didn't know what he was talking about and was living in your so called dreamland. Don't you think that's a bit harsh to someone who might very well be working his ass off to get where he wants.

I don't know you, but from what i've read, you are a young hobbyist. Now obviously your opinion, like everyones, is perfectly valid and people should listen to what everyone has to say. But you PROBABLY don't know what you are talking about.

I don't want to argue, but maybe you should be careful what you say, you might offend some people.

Just a thought...
Go to Top of Page

bboy
Level 3

508 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  22:44:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No,i was saying you are living in a dreamland.........You can make a living with something or you cant. I hope everyone who tries to make a living juggling, does. You just make it all seem to easy,like everyone who can juggle can make a living doing it. Im a 20 year old hobby juggler and i know i could never make a living juggling because im not a performer. Its not part of who i am. Simple. Im not saying dont work hard and go for it.........Every other person in Hollywood wants to be an actor. Very few will make it. You seem to think that its all so simple................Ask Anthony or Dick how simple it is. You should stop turning things people say around. I hope you make it. I hope to see you in Monnte Carlo,Las Vegas,and the biggest T.V. shows in the world. SHOOT THE MOON. Good luck!!! I was just wondering.with all these jugglers coming up,where are they all going to work?? Maybe you know.............Is there that much work around to accomadate all these hundreds and hundreds of jugglers. I can only think of a handful that are making a good living at it. Tell me Norbi.....because i know that you know what your talking about. And,i hope you know a little about show business and not just about juggling conventions,trophys and the WJF. From the posts ive read on here by jugglers that have been making a living for years, you had better learn a hell of alot more than just how to juggle.............................

Edited by - bboy on 03/13/2006 00:21:20
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Juggling Talk © 2000-2005 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2