Juggling Talk
Juggling Talk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Anthony Gatto's General Juggling Discussion Forum
 Juggling Topics
 8 clubs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

rivercitypimp
Level 1

85 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  23:51:08  Show Profile Send rivercitypimp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do you still work with 8 clubs? Do you think qualifying 8 or more clubs is even humanly posible? What about a half shower? what about qualifying 11 and 2 with balls or rings?

And if you want to do 6 clubs wich do you think is a better aproch fountain or half shower?

anthonygatto
Forum Admin

USA
4280 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  01:25:53  Show Profile  Visit anthonygatto's Homepage Send anthonygatto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't work on 8 clubs anymore. I definately think someone will be able to run 8 clubs for a short period. I have qualitfied with 8 many times...just qualified, no insane runs. Also I have qualified with 11 rings...again, just qualify. So definately it's possible. For six clubs I would say learn it the hard way i.e. fountain then the other will come easily and then you would now have a trick...juggle six clubs then go into the half shower.

A.G.
Go to Top of Page

kamibaka
Level 3

Sweden
560 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  07:23:58  Show Profile  Visit kamibaka's Homepage Send kamibaka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't think I'm alone when I say that I would want to see 8 clubs in TBTB III, but ultimately you decide what you want to film.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

3206 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  09:41:12  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
At what number of rings do you need the holster Anthony?

careypickfordjr
Go to Top of Page

anthonygatto
Forum Admin

USA
4280 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  11:55:33  Show Profile  Visit anthonygatto's Homepage Send anthonygatto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
At 12 it's absolutely necessary. On TBTB III I flash 11 with no holster(it's easier with one). As far as 8 clubs is concerned it would take too much time for me to work at getting it back for the video, it would be nice though.

A.G.
Go to Top of Page

kamibaka
Level 3

Sweden
560 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  12:09:09  Show Profile  Visit kamibaka's Homepage Send kamibaka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How do you hold 6 rings in one hand, Anthony?
Go to Top of Page

anthonygatto
Forum Admin

USA
4280 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  14:02:41  Show Profile  Visit anthonygatto's Homepage Send anthonygatto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I didn't...one ring was between my legs:) .
A.G.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

3206 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  14:30:05  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well then how do you hold 5 rings in one hand?

careypickfordjr
Go to Top of Page

kamibaka
Level 3

Sweden
560 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2005 :  08:36:48  Show Profile  Visit kamibaka's Homepage Send kamibaka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think the standard way is to press the last ring between the index finger and the thumb. I'v only flashed 7 rings(actually 8 catches, third attempt!), though, so I don't know if thats's a good grip.
Go to Top of Page

anthonygatto
Forum Admin

USA
4280 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2005 :  10:46:59  Show Profile  Visit anthonygatto's Homepage Send anthonygatto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cooljuggler

Well then how do you hold 5 rings in one hand?

careypickfordjr

The first ring in held with my middle finger and thumb. All the other rings are in the perspective order.

A.G.
Go to Top of Page

norbi
Level 4

Canada
1440 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2005 :  19:20:43  Show Profile  Visit norbi's Homepage Send norbi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anthonygatto

I didn't...one ring was between my legs:) .
A.G.

oh, you ruined it already. Well at least i didnt get my hopes up and then find myself disapointed, i was really looking forward to seeing a 6 ring release.

I actually thought it was going to be around your neck to be honest

Norbi
-------------------
You must be logged in to see this link.
norbi@norbithejuggler.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

anthonygatto
Forum Admin

USA
4280 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2005 :  19:27:34  Show Profile  Visit anthonygatto's Homepage Send anthonygatto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I posted the 8 club flash. I did it today just from the inspiration of my forum members.

A.G.
Go to Top of Page

NikGoodrich
Level 4

USA
1124 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2005 :  22:10:36  Show Profile Send NikGoodrich a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I liked your introduction to your other movie. Too cool.

Nik Goodrich
Go to Top of Page

anthonygatto
Forum Admin

USA
4280 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2005 :  23:47:56  Show Profile  Visit anthonygatto's Homepage Send anthonygatto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A little sarcasm never hurt anyone:) .

A.G.
Go to Top of Page

manifold
Level 1

69 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2005 :  02:06:47  Show Profile Send manifold a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hahahahah I love it.

EDIT: You know, I'm really not sure that the WJF people seem to get that you just don't take their competition seriously. Either way, it should be really fun to see the reaction this elicits.

Edited by - manifold on 08/02/2005 02:18:00
Go to Top of Page

peterbone
Level 2

United Kingdom
347 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2005 :  05:18:26  Show Profile  Visit peterbone's Homepage  Click to see peterbone's MSN Messenger address Send peterbone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hehe, nice comeback Anthony. I think everyone knew you could do that stuff though.
Thanks for the 8 club video and thanks for not filming it from the side like the other 8 club videos. Shame they went off the top of the screen though.
At first I thought you would be doing 8 clubs at your record breaking attempt in Vegas but now that I know you havn't worked on it for a while I'm thinking 11 rings.
Peter
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Juggling Talk © 2000-2005 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.5 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2