Juggling Talk
Juggling Talk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Chit Chat
 Polls
 5 ball record?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

jared_plane
Level 2

Australia
408 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2006 :  19:47:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I beat my personal best yesterday and got 436 catches, clean. I was very happy about the ending! I've been writting down my 5 ball juggling stats for the past 72 days. It's pretty interesting to check out your progress as time goes by!
Jared
Go to Top of Page

Drenidium
Level 2

USA
276 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2006 :  20:49:23  Show Profile  Send Drenidium an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i can finally submit my selection here since i broke 50 catches. My record was 48 catches and the other day i got 52. I don't know how you folks learn so fast. I think it was some time in November that I could barely flash 5 balls.

. Daniel .
Go to Top of Page

David
Level 4

USA
1154 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2006 :  21:01:35  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage  Send David an AOL message Send David a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Drenidium

i can finally submit my selection here since i broke 50 catches. My record was 48 catches and the other day i got 52. I don't know how you folks learn so fast. I think it was some time in November that I could barely flash 5 balls.

. Daniel .

It took me many months before I was able to get 100 catches. Don't worry eventually all the practice will pay off

-David Stephens
Just your typical Juggler next door
Go to Top of Page

Lemonkey
Level 3

United Kingdom
901 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2006 :  03:05:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Drenidium - 5 balls is no easy feat (for most people). Except those 12 year olds from Norway who can juggle 8 within a year.

Tom;;
Go to Top of Page

toneojuggle
Level 3

USA
850 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2006 :  19:30:12  Show Profile  Visit toneojuggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
How many catches is that?

About 400 hundred catches would be a good estimate

Tony
Go to Top of Page

toneojuggle
Level 3

USA
850 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2006 :  19:31:42  Show Profile  Visit toneojuggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
12 year olds from Norway who can juggle 8 within a year.

Wow do you know any specifics.

Tony
Go to Top of Page

koenig1
Level 5

USA
2710 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2006 :  19:33:16  Show Profile  Visit koenig1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by toneojuggle

quote:

Tony

how bout 14 year olds from the US who can Qualify 8 within nine months of juggling?

Brian

This signature has been Hommaged by Dave and is not subject to copyright infringement.
Go to Top of Page

Brett
Level 3

USA
997 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2006 :  19:45:07  Show Profile  Visit Brett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
1,035 catches

Brett
Go to Top of Page

koenig1
Level 5

USA
2710 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2006 :  20:19:27  Show Profile  Visit koenig1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brett

quote:
Originally posted by mastamax911

quote:
Originally posted by zwall91

im still working on my 5 ball cascade my record is 273 and im averaging about 150 so pretty soon ill have it solid.

------------------
-I'm working on it

In the "list one unique fact about yourself" descusion, you said you could juggle 7 balls at 14, but here you say your still working on your 5 ball cascade? Anyways I think 150 catches each time is good enough.
-MAX

And you just flashed 10 balls. Hmmmm

Brett

Uh, yeah.... that was not me, duh. that was zwall91. besides Everyone has improved so much since they posted in here. I could barley qualify 6 when this topic started, and can now qualify 8.

Brian

This signature has been Hommaged by Dave and is not subject to copyright infringement.
Go to Top of Page

Dave Altman
Administrator

Georgia
621 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2006 :  20:34:50  Show Profile  Visit Dave Altman's Homepage Send Dave Altman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by toneojuggle

quote:

DAVE: I think he is referring to Crazyjuggler, although he might be 13 or 14 by now, heck, he might even be 21, he does everything quicker than most. ;-)

..~/!(:*:)!\~..
Dave, a juggler
Go to Top of Page

Kirby
Level 2

United Kingdom
404 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  04:22:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think he is 13, and he can do more than a qualify with 9 balls!

He posted a video of a 6 ball trick a while ago:

You must be logged in to see this link.

England to Win the World Cup

Go to Top of Page

crazy juggler
Level 2

Norway
304 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  07:52:29  Show Profile  Click to see crazy juggler's MSN Messenger address Send crazy juggler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yeah that was me..... i have gotten 19 catches of 9 balls twice, but i don't work so much on balls, mosttly on clubs becouse of the good weather.i work very much on 5 clubs right now and have a pb of 220 catches.but i still have a avarage of 50-60 catches of 7 balls.

Haavard,Norway
Go to Top of Page

Sondre
Level 5

Norway
3549 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  09:20:15  Show Profile  Visit Sondre's Homepage  Send Sondre an AOL message  Click to see Sondre's MSN Messenger address  Send Sondre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by koenig1

I just started on 5 two weeks ago, so my record in only around 70

Like Always,
Brian

and you have just flashed 10 balls? what the @#&?!

But now for some juggling.
Go to Top of Page

Sondre
Level 5

Norway
3549 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  09:22:33  Show Profile  Visit Sondre's Homepage  Send Sondre an AOL message  Click to see Sondre's MSN Messenger address  Send Sondre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by koenig1

quote:
Originally posted by Brett

quote:
Originally posted by mastamax911

quote:
Originally posted by zwall91

im still working on my 5 ball cascade my record is 273 and im averaging about 150 so pretty soon ill have it solid.

------------------
-I'm working on it

In the "list one unique fact about yourself" descusion, you said you could juggle 7 balls at 14, but here you say your still working on your 5 ball cascade? Anyways I think 150 catches each time is good enough.
-MAX

And you just flashed 10 balls. Hmmmm

Brett

Uh, yeah.... that was not me, duh. that was zwall91. besides Everyone has improved so much since they posted in here. I could barley qualify 6 when this topic started, and can now qualify 8.

Brian

Ups, guess I should read the whole thing before I post.

But wasn't that you? It looked like you in the video. Or was it your EVIL TWIN BROTHER perhaps?!

But now for some juggling.
Go to Top of Page

toneojuggle
Level 3

USA
850 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  09:41:37  Show Profile  Visit toneojuggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
yeah that was me..... i have gotten 19 catches of 9 balls twice, but i don't work so much on balls, mosttly on clubs becouse of the good weather.i work very much on 5 clubs right now and have a pb of 220 catches.but i still have a avarage of 50-60 catches of 7 balls.

And you are 13????

PS: what is your 6 ball record?

Tony

Edited by - toneojuggle on 06/20/2006 09:42:42
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Juggling Talk © 2000-2005 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page