Juggling Talk
Juggling Talk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Anthony Gatto's General Juggling Discussion Forum
 Juggling Topics
 New 4 club routine challenge.... look here!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

BoBBo_90
Level 2

Sweden
157 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  06:47:26  Show Profile  Visit BoBBo_90's Homepage  Click to see BoBBo_90's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey Anthony, can you fix another 5ball comp?

norbi
Level 4

Canada
1440 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  08:02:42  Show Profile  Visit norbi's Homepage Send norbi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BoBBo_90

Hey Anthony, can you fix another 5ball comp?

So that you win?

Norbi
-------------------
I'd give my right hand to be ambidextrous
Go to Top of Page

BoBBo_90
Level 2

Sweden
157 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  10:03:02  Show Profile  Visit BoBBo_90's Homepage  Click to see BoBBo_90's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No... i donīt think iīm going to win...
but its fun to see some 5ball stuffs!! and if its a comp i think more people are going to put up some vidz!!!
Go to Top of Page

OrangeBall
Level 2

Germany
389 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  11:03:42  Show Profile  Visit OrangeBall's Homepage  Send OrangeBall an AOL message  Send OrangeBall an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, sounds like a good idea! I'd be in.
Go to Top of Page

norbi
Level 4

Canada
1440 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  17:36:33  Show Profile  Visit norbi's Homepage Send norbi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was just making a joke on the word 'fix', i guess it was lost. Nevermind.

Norbi
-------------------
Go to Top of Page

BoBBo_90
Level 2

Sweden
157 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2006 :  04:57:41  Show Profile  Visit BoBBo_90's Homepage  Click to see BoBBo_90's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haha... okay!!
i donīt think about that!!!
My english is no good so =P

Well. Norbi...
What do you think about a serius 5Ball comp??
Go to Top of Page

norbi
Level 4

Canada
1440 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2006 :  07:09:14  Show Profile  Visit norbi's Homepage Send norbi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think i might not have something worthy yet, or a working camera, but yeah, it would be fun.

Norbi
-------------------
Go to Top of Page

anthonygatto
Forum Admin

USA
4280 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2006 :  12:58:12  Show Profile  Visit anthonygatto's Homepage Send anthonygatto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, we did the 5 ball, so it should be something else.... Let's say 4 clubs? How about we do a 4 club competition, but this time let's create a 30 second routine. So, the best 30 second 4 club routine the winner will win a copy of TBTB III. Now, I have 2 more copies(with a nice label) burned from my computer out here with me. The real ones are sitting in my house in Vegas. Anyway, I could send you the ones that I have out here. The new TBTB III come with a nice video cover and the works.

OK, enough about that. I will not be joining the competition because it sucks for me to upload. Now, we have to figure out how we can allow maybe 10 competitors because the polls only allow 8. When you guys give me an idea about how to do this I'll pick a day and starting from that day the competitors will have one week to create a solid routine.

A.G.
Go to Top of Page

alienghost
Level 4

USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2006 :  13:27:22  Show Profile  Send alienghost an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anthonygatto

Well, we did the 5 ball, so it should be something else.... Let's say 4 clubs? How about we do a 4 club competition, but this time let's create a 30 second routine. So, the best 30 second 4 club routine the winner will win a copy of TBTB III. Now, I have 2 more copies(with a nice label) burned from my computer out here with me. The real ones are sitting in my house in Vegas. Anyway, I could send you the ones that I have out here. The new TBTB III come with a nice video cover and the works.

OK, enough about that. I will not be joining the competition because it sucks for me to upload. Now, we have to figure out how we can allow maybe 10 competitors because the polls only allow 8. When you guys give me an idea about how to do this I'll pick a day and starting from that day the competitors will have one week to create a solid routine.

A.G.

On most forums you can change the maximum nuber of poll options from the administrator panel, but that might not work here.
Go to Top of Page

anthonygatto
Forum Admin

USA
4280 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2006 :  13:32:38  Show Profile  Visit anthonygatto's Homepage Send anthonygatto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sweet... thanks for the advise, I set it up for 10. Now we can have 10 competitors so I think the fair way to do it is from this thread, the next 10 people who reply and say "count me in..." will be our competitors! Once we have 10 then I'll give the date to start working on your routines!

A.G.
Go to Top of Page

Flourish
Level 2

Belgium
379 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2006 :  13:46:25  Show Profile  Visit Flourish's Homepage  Click to see Flourish's MSN Messenger address Send Flourish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
count me in !
just don't make it to hard ;)

flourishhhh
Go to Top of Page

ChrisFowler
Level 4

USA
1438 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2006 :  13:53:15  Show Profile  Visit ChrisFowler's Homepage  Send ChrisFowler an AOL message  Reply with Quote
count me in
Go to Top of Page

JugglerPeter
Level 2

USA
499 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2006 :  13:55:14  Show Profile  Visit JugglerPeter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Count me in!
Since you have two copies does that mean that the top 2 people win?
Go to Top of Page

J Perry
Level 2

113 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2006 :  13:56:23  Show Profile Send J Perry a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anthonygatto

Well, we did the 5 ball, so it should be something else.... Let's say 4 clubs? How about we do a 4 club competition, but this time let's create a 30 second routine.

Sounds like fun. Are we talking about creating a routine that we can run from beginning to end with no drops, or can we use the magic of video editing to 'create' the routine for us from individual tricks we can do?
Either way, count me in.

Jason.
Go to Top of Page

David Cain
Level 4

USA
1049 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2006 :  14:24:57  Show Profile  Visit David Cain's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Definitely count me in.

David Cain

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

phil webster
Level 1

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2006 :  14:36:33  Show Profile  Visit phil webster's Homepage  Send phil webster an AOL message Send phil webster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll do it.

Phil
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Juggling Talk © 2000-2005 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2